Do I Need An Instagram Account To Use INSTA PRIVATE VIEW?
PrivateInsta doesn’t require any of your Instagram information in order to work. All we need is the username of the private account. This means that you can use our site to view private Instagram accounts completely anonymously. We decided to outline the steps you would need to take for each method. You can see just how slow the ‘normal’ way is compared to the ‘PrivateInsta’ way.
The Normal/Slow Way
This is what the average Instagram user would have to do in order to view a private account:
- Register/Sign In To Instagram
- Search for a private Instagram account.
- Request to follow the user with the private account
- Wait days/possibly weeks for the user to accept/reject your request
The Fast Way
If you prefer to not waste your time following all these steps, all you need to do is check out https://privateinsta.com, type in the username, and click the submit button. Doing it this way means that you will never have to worry about being rejected, and you will never have to worry about the person knowing who is viewing their account. Some of you may be wondering, ‘Why would I want to be anonymous?’.
We’ve seen dozens of reasons for this, some of our favorites include:
- If you are on an unsecured network, and don’t want to risk signing in to your Instagram account.
- You are at school, and Instagram is block.
- The person you want to view has rejected your follow request.
- Unless you need to comment on a private photo, there is no need to take the time to create an account and go through all that trouble.
- Hopefully this article shows you just how valuable PrivateInsta is.
We love PrivateInsta, and we know you will too. Please remember to share with your friends, so we can continue to grow and improve our site.